MIM/FIM is a cost effective solution that automates administration and reduces costs. No matter how many systems a user has access to; user data is administered in one single place. The information is automatically distributed to other systems. So, instead of updating all systems when staff starts, quits or changes service, user data is updated in one place, which corresponds to large time and cost savings for organizations with many users.
• User data is administered once, in one place, regardless of the number of systems that will be available for access.
• Quick and effective introduction of new staff, thanks to quick access to all systems.
• Professional and welcoming reception of new staff.
• Increased safety when former employees easily and quickly are removed from all systems.
• Delivered and built by Devexus who are experts within this area and possesses deep knowledge and extensive experience in implementing FIM.
2014, Microsoft announced
that Forefront Identity
Manager (FIM) is renamed
into Microsoft Identity
Manager (MIM). FIM 2010
R2 is the successor to
Lifecycle Manager (ILM)
2007. ILM was in turn an
amalgamation of the
products: the Certificate
Lifecycle Manager (CLM)
2007 and Microsoft